The Computerized Student Records System (CSRS) is a project of the
Information Technology Office through the initiative of Engr. Ronald A. Barriga (2005-2010 IT Director)
under the University of the Philippines Mindanao Integrated Information Management System (UPMIIMS) project in 2006.
In partnership with:
•Office of the Registrar,
•Offices of the College Secretary,
•Office of the Student Affairs,
•All academic departments,
•Students of UP Mindanao
For inquiries, comments and suggestions, please feel free to visit us at
Information Technology Office
University of the Philippines Mindanao
1/F Administration Building
Mintal, Tugbok District, Davao City
Who are the CSRS Administrators?
•Office of the Registrar
•Offices of the College Secretary
What if I forgot my password?
•Go to your adviser, department chair or to the Office of the College Secretary
and ask them to change your password.
TIP: It's good to establish and maintain good communication lines with your
Who is my registration adviser?
•Registration advisers are assigned by your respective department chairs.
ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS:
PLEASE MONITOR THE NUMBER OF GENERAL EDUCATION SUBJECTS (AH,MST AND SSP) YOU HAVE TAKEN. THIS IS TO AVOID ENROLLING THE SAME SUBJECT IN THE SUCCEEDING SEMESTERS. THE SAME SUBJECTS ENROLLED TWICE OR MORE WILL ONLY BE CREDITED ONCE.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND STRICT COMPLIANCE.
Kindly take note of the following:
1. Reserved slots should be "CONFIRMED".
2. Reserved slots that were not confirmed will be deleted from the list after 5pm of the scheduled enrollment.
3. Confirmed slots will be deleted from the list after 5pm of August 14, 2014.
4. Students who were not able to pre-register are allowed to enroll on Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 1:00pm with the provision that they have an approved request by the University Registrar.
TO ALL STUDENTS WITHOUT UP MINDANAO IDENTIFICATION CARD (I.D):
PLEASE SECURE AN I.D. CARD BEFORE THE SEMESTER ENDS;
THE UP MINDANAO I.D. CARD WILL BE THE ONLY IDENTIFICATION TO BE HONORED DURING THE REGISTRATION PERIOD
NO UPMIN ID CARD, NO FORM5.
FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE
ATTENTION ALL SHIFTEES FROM ONE COLLEGE TO ANOTHER:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A NEW ID CARD.
VISIT THE O.U.R. FOR DETAILS.
TO ALL BATCH 2012 AND 2013 STUDENTS:
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF YOUR PRESCRIBED GENERAL EDUCATION (G.E.) SUBJECTS. EXCESS G.E. SUBJECTS WILL NOT BE CREDITED AS PART OF YOUR EARNED UNITS UNDER YOUR CURRICULUM BUT WILL BE TREATED AS EXTRA SUBJECTS.
1. PLEASE CHECK THE PRE-REQUISITE(S)/CO-REQUISITE(S) OF THE SUBJECTS YOU HAVE ENLISTED. PRE-REQUISITE WOULD ALSO INCLUDE *CLASSIFICATION OF STUDENT:
JUNIOR STANDING - completed the prescribed subjects for the first two(2) years or has finished 51-75% OF THE UNITS EARNED IN YOUR CURRENT CURRICULUM
SENIOR STANDING - completed the prescribed subjects of the first three (3) years or has finished at least 76% OF THE UNITS EARNED IN YOUR CURRENT CURRICULUM
*NOTE: Classification of BSA STUDENTS is determined with the completion ofALL MAJOR ARCHITECTURE SUBJECTS IN EACH YEAR LEVEL.
2. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PASSED/COMPLIED ALL PRE-REQUISITE/CO-REQUISITE SUBJECTS.
3. YOU WILL BE FORCED DROP IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THESE REQUISITES.
4. CONSULT YOUR ADVISER AND CHECK YOUR INDIVIDUAL CURRICULUM CHECKLIST.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, GUIDANCE AND STRICT COMPLIANCE.
Reminder of READMISSION Policy:
Readmitted students MUST obtain GOOD STANDING for the semester in order to continue enrollment for the succeeding semesters.
Please be informed of the following renamed RGE Offerings:
Comm 1 (AH 1)Comm 2 (AH 2)Comm 3 (AH 3)Hum 1 (AH 4)Hum 2 (AH 5)Hum 3 (AH 7)VisCom (AH 6)Kas 1 (SSP 1)Kas 2 (SSP 2)SoSci 1 (SSP 3)SoSci 2 (SSP 4)Philo 1 (SSP 5)Lingg 1 (SSP 6)Min Stud 1 (SSP 7)Nat Sci 1 (MST 1)Nat Sci 2 (MST 2)Math 1 (MST 3)STS (MST 4 )Bio 8 (MST 6)Bio 9 (MST 5)