Accounts for Upperclassmen
9 May 2014
Upperclassmen must use their UP Mail account (e.g. email@example.com) to access STS Online. You may request for your username and initial password from the Computer/IT Center in your respective campus.
If you need to reset your password or retrieve your account, you may contact the eUP helpdesk at (02) 376-3100or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a scanned copy of your latest Form 5 and UP ID for identity verification. You can also visit them at Room 308, 3/F Vidal A. Tan Hall, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Visit http://e.up.edu.ph/general-mail-faq/ for more information about UP Mail.
Upperclassmen should be able to log in starting on JUNE 3, 2014. Please stand by for further announcements.
Online Application for Upperclassmen
24 Apr 2014
Upperclassmen, who are qualified to apply in STS, may submit their applications online from JUNE 2014 to JULY 2014. Instructions on how to log in and apply will be posted in May.
STS Online applications for upperclassmen will be accepted in batches. Application periods for each batch will be announced before the end of MAY 2014.
Results will be posted before the first week of AUGUST 2014.
October 29, 2013
ATTENTION : STUDENTS with Student Numbers 2011-2013
Please be informed that students who promised to submit their Bracket B Certification and were not able to submit last first semester AY 2013-2014 will automatically be under STFAP Bracket A.
TO : ALL Students
All Faculty Members
THROUGH: College Secretaries
FROM: Prof. Julius T. QUiz, University Registrar
Please be reminded that the Registration Period for Second Semester AY 2013-2014 is on November 5-8, 2013 at 8:00-5:00PM.
November 5 - Batch 2010 and older
November 6 - Batch 2011
November 7 - Batch 2012
November 8 - Batch 2013, transferees and cross-registrants
All faculty members are required to be around on this period.
NO change in schedules will be accommodated during the registration period.
MEMORANDUM OUR 2013-43
DATE : 16 October 2013
TO : PROF. EVELINA E. AYSON
Director, Office of Student Affairs
PROF. JOHN B. BENGAN
College Secretary, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
PROF. JACKIE LOU J. TAGUBASE
College Secretary, College of Science and Mathematics
PROF. VLADEMIR A. SHUCK
College Secretary, School of Management
FROM : PROF. JULIUS T. QUIZ (SIGNED)
SUBJECT : COMPLIANCE OF MEDICAL CLEARANCE
Please be informed that effective SECOND SEMESTER, AY 2013-2014, and in compliance with the University rule (page 17, Admission, Academic Catalogue 2011), students admitted shall undergo a thorough medical examination. Included are:
- ALL NEW Students (undergraduate & graduate);
- OLD RETURNING students (also included students with ONE year or more AWOL/LOA status);
- CROSS-REGISTRANTS (with LOA/AWOL status from mother unit)
Students should coordinate with our University Nurses before the registration period for further instruction regarding the medical examination and clearance. Clinic hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday (Contact Number 082-293-0863 local 217, Infirmary or 220 Dormitory)
Medical clearance from the University Nurses must be presented in this office before admission. “NO MEDICAL CLEARANCE, NO UNIVERSITY ADMISSION”.
For dissemination and strict compliance.
TO ALL STUDENTS WITHOUT UP MINDANAO IDENTIFICATION CARD (I.D):
PLEASE SECURE AN I.D. CARD BEFORE THE SEMESTER ENDS;
THE UP MINDANAO I.D. CARD WILL BE THE ONLY IDENTIFICATION TO BE HONORED DURING THE REGISTRATION PERIOD
NO UPMIN ID CARD, NO FORM5.
FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE
ATTENTION ALL SHIFTEES FROM ONE COLLEGE TO ANOTHER:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A NEW ID CARD.
VISIT THE O.U.R. FOR DETAILS.
TO ALL BATCH 2012 AND 2013 STUDENTS:
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF YOUR PRESCRIBED GENERAL EDUCATION (G.E.) SUBJECTS. EXCESS G.E. SUBJECTS WILL NOT BE CREDITED AS PART OF YOUR EARNED UNITS UNDER YOUR CURRICULUM BUT WILL BE TREATED AS EXTRA SUBJECTS.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND STRICT COMPLIANCE.
ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS:
1. PLEASE CHECK THE PRE-REQUISITE(S)/CO-REQUISITE(S) OF THE SUBJECTS YOU HAVE ENLISTED. PRE-REQUISITE WOULD ALSO INCLUDE *CLASSIFICATION OF STUDENT:
JUNIOR STANDING - completed the prescribed subjects for the first two(2) years or has finished 51-75% OF THE UNITS EARNED IN YOUR CURRENT CURRICULUM
SENIOR STANDING - completed the prescribed subjects of the first three (3) years or has finished at least 76% OF THE UNITS EARNED IN YOUR CURRENT CURRICULUM
*NOTE: Classification of BSA STUDENTS is determined with the completion ofALL MAJOR ARCHITECTURE SUBJECTS IN EACH YEAR LEVEL.
2. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PASSED/COMPLIED ALL PRE-REQUISITE/CO-REQUISITE SUBJECTS.
3. YOU WILL BE FORCED DROP IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THESE REQUISITES.
4. CONSULT YOUR ADVISER AND CHECK YOUR INDIVIDUAL CURRICULUM CHECKLIST.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, GUIDANCE AND STRICT COMPLIANCE.
MEMORANDUM NO. 2013-035
DATE : September 09, 2013
TO : ALL STUDENTS
ALL FACULTY MEMBERS
THROUGH : COLLEGE SECRETARIES
FROM : PROF. JULIUS T. QUIZ
Please be reminded that the pre-registration period for Second Semester AY 2013-2014 is on September 9-14, 2013.
Further, please take note of the following :
1. Some sections are blocked for batches 2012 and 2013. However, waitlist applicants will be accommodated on the last two days of the pre-registration period.
2. If there are conflicts with your major courses, immediately refer this to your Program Coordinators to coordinate this matter to your Department Chairs for appropriate action.
3. Kindly report to your College Secretary of any discrepancy/ies in the schedule.
4. Changes in schedule, petitions for courses/new sections (based on needs assessment) anddissolution of classes with less than 10 will take effect during the pre-registration period. Thus, these will no longer be accommodated during the regular registration period.
Be reminded of the NO PRE-REGISTRATION, NO ENROLLMENT Policy.
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance.
Bracket B Certification Guidelines
02 May 2013 (Friday) - The Bracket B Certification Guidelines for 2013 is applicble to 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year students of A.Y. 2013-2014 (Student Nos. 2011; 2012; 2013), 1st, 22nd and 3rd year Law and Medicine students of A.Y. 2013-2014
For more information please read the May 2013 Bulletin for Bracket B Certification.
You may download the documents below by clicking on their respective links below:
Attention: 1 and 2 BACA and 1 to 4 BSA
Please be advised to strictly follow your block sectioning to avoid bloating of class size per section assigned.
Reminder of READMISSION Policy:
Readmitted students MUST obtain GOOD STANDING for the semester in order to continue enrollment for the succeeding semesters.
To Pre-register your subjects:
1. Visit: student.upmin.edu.ph
2. Key-in your Student # and your CSRS password
3. Click Menu/Registration
4. Click each subject in the List of Courses Allowed to Enlist
5. Click the "check" mark corresponding to chosen or prescribed subjects as per Block Sectioning
~You have successfully pre-registered your subjects~
Please be informed of the following renamed RGE Offerings:
Comm 1 (AH 1)
Comm 2 (AH 2)
Comm 3 (AH 3)
Hum 1 (AH 4)
Hum 2 (AH 5)
Hum 3 (AH 7)
VisCom (AH 6)
Kas 1 (SSP 1)
Kas 2 (SSP 2)
SoSci 1 (SSP 3)
SoSci 2 (SSP 4)
Philo 1 (SSP 5)
Lingg 1 (SSP 6)
Min Stud 1 (SSP 7)
Nat Sci 1 (MST 1)
Nat Sci 2 (MST 2)
Math 1 (MST 3)
STS (MST 4 )
Bio 8 (MST 6)
Bio 9 (MST 5)